Talking about sex with your lovers: super hot, sometimes awkward, – or completely unknown territory?!
In this workshop, we’ll break the silence that so often surrounds sex. You’ll explore different strategies for effective, enjoyable communication with the people you get down with – and the ones you’d like to.
1. You can pre-register for all workshops with payment of the workshop fee*, either in-store or online. A full refund is possible if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. *All of our workshops have a limited income fee available. However, if you would like to attend a workshop which you can’t afford, a further reduction is sometimes possible. Contact us directly by phone or email at least 3 days before the workshop to inquire. .
2. We ask that all participants arrive 10 minutes before the start time, so that the workshop can begin punctually. Please note that Other Nature workshops start with announcements and group agreements which aim to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety in the space. Because of this, those who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
3. A full refund of your workshop fee is possible if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance, you will not be refunded, but you may transfer your spot to another person if you wish.
4. If you’ve registered for a workshop series or course with multiple sessions, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the first session in order to receive a refund. No refunds (including partial refunds) will be issued once the course has started. If you need to drop out of the course after it has already begun and would like to transfer your spot to another person, please email us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
5. All workshops are subject to a minimum number of pre-registrations. If we have to cancel due to insufficient sign-ups, we will let registered individuals know 24 hours ahead of the scheduled workshop start time. All fees will be refunded in full.
6. A quick note on safeR space:: it is all of our responsibilities to create a safer space in which we actively engage in consensual, non-judgmental and non-discriminatory behaviour. We ask that all workshop participants respect the opinions, boundaries, and experiences expressed by others.
If you have questions about our workshops, email us at workshop[at]other-nature.de.
All workshops are conducted by ON Kollektiv e.V. and supported by Other Nature GmbH.