You can choose between shipping via DHL and Pick Up, which means you pick the order up yourself at our shop during our business hours (Monday - Saturday, 12 - 7 pm). We'll notify you as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- There are no shipping or handling fees if you chose to pick the order up yourself.
- Shipping within Germany on orders under 100€ costs 4,99€. For all other countries in the EU shipping is 12,99€, unless you order over 250 Euro, than shipping is for free.
- Shipping to Switzerland and UK is a flat rate of 19,99€, and does not include additional extra fees, such as import taxes.
- Free shipping on orders over 100€ in Germany and in other EU-countries over 250 Euro!
- You will be informed of all applicable shipping costs before finalizing your order.
Ordering and Shipping outside the EU, UK & Switzerland
If you would like to place an order and have it shipped outside the EU, UK & Switzerland, please contact us by email at shop[at]other-nature.de. We will then calculate the shipping costs to your area.
Safe and discreet Shipping
All orders are shipped using DHL with insurance and tracking number. After your order is dispatched, we will provide you with your tracking information.
Every order is packaged in a discreet unmarked box, with a return address that doesn't state the store's name. For orders sent within the EU, the contents of the box are not identified on the outside packaging.
For orders shipped outside of the EU (including Switzerland and UK), customs require an itemized list of the package's contents. We try to be as discreet as possible, and usually refer to the contents as simply “novelties,” “book,” “massager,” or other general terms.
Orders are shipped upon receipt of payment, Monday to Friday, usually within 2 business days or less. Shipping within Germany usually takes between 1-3 business days. International shipping times vary.