The reviews are in, and people are loving The Butters!
An all-natural oil-based personal lubricant. Formulated for all body orifices, this lube is super slick, long lasting, and smells of delectably rich cocoa butter. Palm oil-free.
Made at home in Michigan, USA, with love & expertise by Jerome Stuart Nichols. The Butters Hygienics Co. is a 100% Black Queer Owned Company.
About the ingredients:
Each of The Butters' ingredients is used for its uniquely beneficial properties.
Aloe provides pure, easy to absorb moisture and prevents The Butters from feeling oily.
Cocoa butter provides thickness, a gentle natural fragrance, longevity, & slickness.
Coconut and grapeseed oil give your skin essential vitamins and lipids, while offering immediate lubrication.
Shea conditions tissues, melts into slick long lasting lubrication, and offers healing properties for delicate areas.
Apple cider vinegar balances pH, manages bacteria, helps prevent yeast infections, and gently cleanses.
Guar bean powder conditions, adds body, prevents drips, increases the feeling of softness, and helps mix any lubrication your body makes with The Butters.
• Comes in 4oz/120ml jar
• pH 4.1
• Users with vaginas report fewer UTIs and yeast infections
• Amplifies natural lubrication
• Never tested on animals other than humans
• Ingredients: raw cocoa butter, organic aloe vera, raw shea butter, pure coconut oil, pure extra virgin olive oil, pure grapeseed oil, apple cider vinegar, guar bean powder
• 100% vegan, edible, wheat/gluten free, Palm and soy free, hypoallergenic
• Shelf Life is approximately 8 months or until the lube changes colour/smells rancid
Sex Toy/Condom Material Compatibility:
• Works with: Silicone, glass, wood, ceramic, leather, PVC, sil-a-gel, lamb skin, polyurethane
• Tested and not recommended for: TPE, Cyberskin, jelly, rubber, ABS
• Has not been tested with: Latex*, Polyisoprene*, Vinyl, or ASA.
*We don’t recommend using oil-based products with latex or polyisoprene safer sex barriers, as this is known to weaken the barrier and lead to breakage.