Other Nature: alternativer Sexladen
From July 1st, Other Nature will be open again from Monday-Saturday!
Please note that due to Corona regulations we can only allow one person to enter the shop at a time.
We’ll be real: this is really hard for us as a small shop. So to make sure we can stay open, we really need your support. Please buy your sex stuff from us and keep us going! Or share or like our social media posts - that helps a lot, too :) AND THANK YOU!
We’ll keep you updated on Facebook, instagram, and our newsletter.
-> by appointment: 12-14:00 - book your appointment easily online!
-> regular shopping / walk-ins: 14-18:00
Please read our Covid-19 safety protocols before your visit.
Of course, we will continue to be open ONLINE 24/7 and answering your questions by phone and email. And if you choose "pick up" at checkout, you can come quickly collect your order at the shop door!
You can reach us by phone** and email:
Phone: +49 (0)30 206 205 38
**Please don’t hide your number when you call - we don’t answer those calls for our own safety.
Prefer not to queue awkwardly outside the sex shop? You're not alone!
We're offering private shopping appointments daily between 12-2pm. Check availability and book your appointment here.
U6 Platz der Luftbrücke or U7 Mehringdamm (we’re pretty much in the middle)
Check Google Maps here.
Other Nature can only re-open if everyone agrees to follow some basic protocols while inside the store.
Please read the following rules carefully and adhere to them when you come visit us:
1. Be on time for your appointment: If you have an appointment, please be on time. To be fair to folx who have booked appointments after you, we will be strictly keeping to the booking schedule. So, if you’re late, you’ll have less time to shop! And when your appointment ends, you must promptly leave the store.
2. Wait outside: When you arrive at the shop, please wait outside the front door at the bottom of the steps until someone from our team invites you inside.
3. Wear a mask: You must wear a mask when you are inside the shop (we do not provide masks, though we do have a few for sale if you’ve forgotten to bring your own!)
4. Disinfect your hands: When you enter the shop, you must disinfect your hands (disinfectant provided)
5. Keep your distance: We’ve rearranged the shop to help everyone comfortably keep at least 1.5 metres apart. Please respect this distance as you move around the space.
Please note: We no longer have a public restroom. We’ve built a new changing room for try-on appointments.
Regarding the display toys: You are free to touch the display products, but please keep in mind that we will not be able to disinfect them after every customer. If you would like to disinfect them yourself before touching, we will provide disinfectant for that purpose.
Other Nature is partially wheelchair accessible. For exact step, doorway and corridor measurements, please see our PDF document and the measurement details below.
We have a removable ramp for the 3 steps leading up to the shop, so if you’re planning a visit, please just call us in advance and we’ll set up the ramp.
1) Outdoor steps leading up to the shop:
Height of 1st step: 23cm
Height of 2nd step: 17.5cm
Height of 3rd step: 13.5cm
Depth of each step: 29.5cm
2) Width of front door access: 107cm
3) Width of bathroom door access: 66cm (the bathroom is located in the corridor)
4) Width of corridor access: 70cm (corridor door frames measure 93cm)
Due to our limited resources during this difficult time, we're unfortunately not able to provide financial support for events in the form of cash or product donations. We hope that our shop will get through this and will once again be able to support our community partners with exciting giveaways!
Want us to keep you posted about our upcoming workshops, events, and a favourite new product or two?
Sign up to our newsletter! We only send it out 6 times a year (every 2 months), so it won't clog up your inbox
... if you know what we mean;)