Vixen's infamous hollow extender sleeve is designed to fit over the penis. Created as an alternative to the hard, toxic and unsightly models on the market today, it can be used by people with erectile dysfunction (ED) or for those who want added girth and length.
With the Ride-on, you can also keep pleasuring your partner between erections.
Made using Vixen's ultra supple platinum silicone, it's slightly softer than Vixen's regular dual density VixSkin. And the stretchy band that surrounds the testicles is comfortable and stable.
Secure the Ride-On with or without an erection.
Here's how it works (or skip to the Quick Guide further below):
1) Turn the sleeve inside out about one third the way down. You will see a gripping ridge designed to help stability. Apply a small amount of lube to both your penis and the inside of the Ride-On.
2) With one hand squeeze the Ride On, eliminating the air inside. With your other hand, push the head of the penis into the opening and slowly release the pressure on the Ride On from the bottom up. This is accomplished by releasing the pinkie, then ring finger, middle finger then pointer. This action will pull your penis into place. Then unroll the sleeve to the base of your body.
3) Take the testicle ring and pull the skin of your scrotum through the ring as far as possible where the testicles touch the Ride On but are not through. Then pull the ring with your left hand to the left and push through that testicle. Repeat on the other side.
4) If the Ride-On doesn't feel firmly secured onto your penis, try using less lube on the inside.
5) Once you start to use the Ride-On with a partner, use plenty of lube on the outside. This will make it more comfortable for your partner and also reduce the chance of internal slippage of your penis.
Quick Guide :
1. Roll the sleeve one third of the way down.
2. Apply lubricant to the inside of the Ride-On and your penis.
3. Squeeze out the air.
4. Place your penis into the opening and gradually release the pressure.
5. Unroll the Ride On to the base.
6. Pull the scrotum through the hole.
7. Pull the securing band to one side and push through one testicle.
8. Repeat with the other.
9. Have fun!
|Care & cleaning:||warm water & soap|