Yes VM - Vaginal Moisturizer
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturizing gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturizers.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturizer is:
• Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients, and guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
• Designed to be side effect-free and deliver outstanding rehydration
• Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
YES VM Key Features:
• contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium.
• Rapidly relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness
• Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
• Moisturizes and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
• Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
• Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
• Lasts up to 3 days per application
• pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
• Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
• Odourless, colourless, non-sticky
• Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
• Compatible with all safer sex and toy materials
Why is Osmolality important?
A vaginal moisturizer is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle.
YES VM has been designed to help with dry and vulnerable tissues in two ways: Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5); and secondly, the strength and concentration of the YES VM’s ingredients – also called its Osmolality – is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues. This means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturizers. By matching the osmolality of vaginal tissues, YES VM minimizes any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturizer and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal canal and gently adheres to the dry walls of the vagina. It releases water, when needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort. The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic, meaning that it releases water more rapidly than YES VM, rehydrating tissues instantly to enable more comfortable sex play.
YES VM is Iso-osmotic, meaning that it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days.
Like YES WB, YES VM is designed to sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning. But with YES VM, the rate of moisturizing is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier the tissues, the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating itself.
|Ingredients:||Water, flax gum*, aloe vera*, locust bean gum*, guar gum*, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol *certified organic ingredients|