Other Nature: alternativer Sexladen
Shop visits are currently ONLY possible with an appointment & negative test result – book here!
Due to the current Covid-19 regulations, we are legally required to ask you to provide a negative test result with your name and date (the test result must be from the same date as your appointment). Alternatively, you can use your own self-test, but the testing process must be overseen by our staff.
Click & Collect: If you pre-order online for pick-up, you can collect your order at the shop door without a test result.
In-store shopping, phone/email consultations, and pick-up of pre-paid orders:
Monday-Saturday, 12 – 6 pm
Of course, we're still open 24/7 ONLINE and will ship all our lovely products to you at your home, so please continue to support us with your online orders :)
Thanks so much, and see some of you soon!
You can reach us by phone** and email:
Phone: +49 (0)30 206 205 38
**Please don’t hide your number when you call - we don’t answer those calls for our own safety.
You can visit us at the shop again by booking your private shopping appointment online!
We are legally required to ask you to provide a negative test result with your name and date (the test result must be from the same date as your appointment). Alternatively, you can use your own self-test, but the testing process must be overseen by our staff.
We’re offering 2 types of appointments:
1. General product shopping (20 minutes)
2. Try on (30 minutes)
If you would like to try on harnesses or gender expression gear, please select a “Try on” appointment.
Please carefully read our safer sex shop rules before coming to your appointment.
U6 Platz der Luftbrücke or U7 Mehringdamm (we’re pretty much in the middle)
Check Google Maps here.
Other Nature can only re-open if everyone agrees to follow some basic protocols while inside the store.
Please read the following rules carefully and adhere to them when you come visit us:
1. Provide a negative test result. Before shopping, you are legally required to provide a negative test result with your name and date (the test result must be from the same date as your appointment). Alternatively, you can use your own self-test, but the testing process must be overseen by our staff. In this case, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment and tell us at the door, so that we can keep to our appointment schedule and you won’t lose any shopping time. Please note that we don’t supply any self-tests.
2. Wait outside: When you arrive at the shop, please wait outside the front door at the bottom of the steps until someone from our team invites you inside.
3. Wear a mask: You must wear an FFP2 mask when you are inside the shop.
4. Disinfect your hands: When you enter the shop, you must disinfect your hands (disinfectant provided)
5. Keep your distance: We’ve rearranged the shop to help everyone comfortably keep at least 1.5 metres apart. Please respect this distance as you move around the space.
Please note: We no longer have a public restroom. We’ve built a new changing room for try-on appointments.
Regarding the display toys: You are free to touch the display products, but please keep in mind that we will not be able to disinfect them after every customer. If you would like to disinfect them yourself before touching, we will provide disinfectant for that purpose.
Other Nature is partially wheelchair accessible. For exact step, doorway and corridor measurements, please see our PDF document and the measurement details below.
We have a removable ramp for the 3 steps leading up to the shop, so if you’re planning a visit, please just call us in advance and we’ll set up the ramp.
1) Outdoor steps leading up to the shop:
Height of 1st step: 23cm
Height of 2nd step: 17.5cm
Height of 3rd step: 13.5cm
Depth of each step: 29.5cm
2) Width of front door access: 107cm
3) Width of bathroom door access: 66cm (the bathroom is located in the corridor)
4) Width of corridor access: 70cm (corridor door frames measure 93cm)
Due to our limited resources during this difficult time, we're unfortunately not able to provide financial support for events in the form of cash or product donations. We hope that our shop will get through this and will once again be able to support our community partners with exciting giveaways!
Want us to keep you posted about our upcoming workshops, events, and a favourite new product or two?
Sign up to our newsletter! We only send it out 6 times a year (every 2 months), so it won't clog up your inbox
... if you know what we mean;)