Tiger's Eye Yoni Egg Starter Kit
This Starter Kit by Keggel has everything you need to begin your yoni egg practice.
The Tiger's Eye stone is a favourite of yogis, as it is said to resonate very strongly with the solar plexus chakra, and carries a wild feminine energy. Known for strengthening will-power, focus, determination, and confidence, don’t be surprised if this stone inspires a cat-like energy in you!
The beginner-sized egg is suitable for people just starting out, as well as for practitioners at any level.
Included in each set:
- One Tiger's Eye Yoni Egg: measures 4,5 cm x 3,5 cm
- More than 9 meters of organic hemp cord: create a disposable retrieval cord with every use
- 10 ml of 100% natural organic French Lavender essential oil - a luxurious addition for sterilizing the egg before/after use
- A 24-page booklet to guide you in your practice
- A black satin bag made in the US
- A stainless steel handmade Tibetan bead
- A luxurious Gift Box
Tiger's Eye is associated with the following properties:
- Focusing the mind
- Providing mental clarity
- Awakening creativity
- Assisting in resolving problems objectively, unclouded by emotions
- Healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispels fear and anxiety
- Helping to recognize one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others
- Balancing yin-yang (masculine and feminine energy)
- Stabilizing mood swings
- Strengthening willpower, sense of purpose, courage and self-confidence
- Releasing tension
Use yoni eggs at your own risk. Yoni eggs are considered alternative medicine and should not be considered a replacement for seeing your doctor or getting professional medical treatment. If you want information to give to your gynecologist about yoni eggs, please refer them to http://keggel.org, and not other yoni egg sites.
A yoni egg may not be for you if...
... you are more than six months pregnant.
... your vulva, vagina, or bladder is inflamed or infected.
... you have had pelvic surgery in the last three months.
... you have a myoma (uterine fibroid).
... you have given birth in the last six weeks.
If you are in doubt about whether you should start practicing with a yoni egg, please consult a medical health professional.
|Size:||4,5 cm x 3,5 cm|
|Also included:||see product description|
|Care & cleaning:||warm water & soap; see also instructions booklet included with purchase|