Rose Quartz Yoni Egg Starter Kit
This Starter Kit by Keggel has everything you need to begin your yoni egg practice.
Rose Quartz is Keggel’s most popular yoni egg - its soft pink hues make it a particularly inviting stone. It's associated with the sacral and heart chakra, and is great for users who are just starting a practice in self-love and self-care.
The beginner-sized egg is suitable for people just starting out, as well as for practitioners at any level.
Included in each set:
- One Rose Quartz Yoni Egg: measures 4,5 cm x 3,5 cm
- More than 9 meters of organic hemp cord: create a disposable retrieval cord with every use
- 10 ml of 100% natural organic French Lavender essential oil - a luxurious addition for sterilizing the egg before/after use
- A 24-page booklet to guide you in your practice
- A black satin bag made in the US
- A stainless steel handmade Tibetan bead
- A luxurious Gift Box
Rose Quartz is associated with the following properties:
- A strong energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort
- The dissolution of emotional wounds, fears and resentments
- An awareness of the heart's innate capacity for love
- A deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment
- An openness to new love, romance and intimacy, and closer bonds with family or friends
- A love of beauty in self, in others, in nature, and especially in that which stimulates the imagination - art, music and the written word
Use yoni eggs at your own risk. Yoni eggs are considered alternative medicine and should not be considered a replacement for seeing your doctor or getting professional medical treatment. If you want information to give to your gynecologist about yoni eggs, please refer them to http://keggel.org, and not other yoni egg sites.
A yoni egg may not be for you if...
... you are more than six months pregnant.
... your vulva, vagina, or bladder is inflamed or infected.
... you have had pelvic surgery in the last three months.
... you have a myoma (uterine fibroid).
... you have given birth in the last six weeks.
If you are in doubt about whether you should start practicing with a yoni egg, please consult a medical health professional.
|Size:||4,5 cm x 3,5 cm|
|Also included:||see product description|
|Care & cleaning:||warm water & soap; see also instructions booklet included with purchase|