Manufacturer: FemCap Inc.
The FemmyCycle cup holds your menstrual flow for longer than traditional cups, and has a no-spill design for no-mess removal.
Designed by a physician, this 100% medical grade silicone menstrual cup is reusable and hygienic. To clean it, simply rinse with water and soap, or boil it to sterilize.
Like other reusable menstrual cups, FemmyCycle Cup is super environmentally friendly, and makes a great alternative to disposable menstrual products.
If you’re used to traditional menstrual cups, the FemmyCycle Cup may seem a bit different. But if you’re experiencing leakage or other problems with your current cup, this is a great option!
FemmyCycle Cup features:
- Comfortable and reusable.
- Designed by a physician.
- Has a patented no spill design that will hold menstrual flow for up to 12 hours.
- Safe, cost effective and minimizes the mess and leakage associated with most other menstrual products.
- Can be worn during sleep, exercise and other daily activities.
Choosing a FemmyCycle Cup model:
When choosing which model of FemmyCycle Cup to use, you need to measure the depth of your cervix. It’s best to measure this distance while menstruating (on day 1 or 2, and again on day 3 or 4), as the cervix tends to be lower during menstruation.
To find your cervix, stand with one leg raised up on the toilet seat, and insert your index finger into your vagina…
- If your finger is inserted as far as it will go and you do not feel the cervix, the best choice for you is the regular FemmyCycle Cup
- If your finger is inserted as far as it will go, and you can just touch your cervix, the best choice for you is the regular FemmyCycle Cup
- If you can only insert your finger until the second knuckle, the best choice for you is the low cervix FemmyCycle Cup.
- If you cannot insert your index finger to the second knuckle, then you should not use any model of FemmyCycle Cup.
*Your cervix will feel a bit like the tip of your nose.
Note: FemmyCycle Cups, even the “low cervix” model, should not be used in the case of a very low cervix (lower than 5cm from the vaginal opening) or any degree of prolapse.
Sizes: Diameter of the rim / Height without the removal ring / Height with the removal ring / Capacity
Petite: 3,1 cm / 3,8 cm / 5,7 cm / 17,5 ml
Regular: 3,6 cm / 4,3 cm / 6,3 cm / 30 ml
Low Cervix: 3,6 cm / 4,3 cm / 5,0 cm / 30 ml
Insertion Tip: Unlike other cups, when you insert the FemmyCycle Cup, it may not fully open inside the vagina. This is normal and shouldn't prevent the necessary suction from forming.
|Size:||see product description|
|Care & cleaning:||warm water & soap|