Body Fountains: Squirting for Vulvic Folks
Tuesday 25.09, 6:30pm –9:00pm
Sex isn't a Drive, it's a Journey
Tuesday 02.10, 6:30pm –8:30pm
read more / register
Tuesday 30.10, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
read more / register
Please read the following before registering for any of our workshops:
1. You can pre-register for all workshops with payment of the workshop fee*, either in-store or online. A full refund is possible if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
*All of our workshops have a limited income fee available. However, if you would like to attend a workshop which you can’t afford, a further reduction is sometimes possible. Contact us directly by phone or email at least 3 days before the workshop to inquire.
2. We ask that all participants arrive 10 minutes before the start time, so that the workshop can begin punctually. Please note that Other Nature workshops start with announcements and group agreements which aim to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety in the space. Because of this, those who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
3. If you have not pre-registered, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the workshop starts. Please note that spaces are limited.
4. A full refund of your workshop fee is possible if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
5. All workshops are subject to a minimum number of pre-registrations. If we have to cancel due to insufficient sign-ups, we will let registered individuals know 24 hours ahead of the scheduled workshop start time. All fees will be refunded in full.
6. Directly after workshops, you'll receive 10% off in-store purchases on select items!
7. A quick note on safeR space: it is all of our responsibilities to create a safer space in which we actively engage in consensual, non-judgmental and non-discriminatory behaviour. We ask that all workshop participants respect the opinions, boundaries, and experiences expressed by others.
If you have questions about our workshops, email us at workshop[at]other-nature.de.